Wednesday, August 01, 2012
Concert in Newport
Even though today is August 1st, here are some photos from July 5th: Peter & Lizzy's band concert up in Newport.
The gang was all there!
See Lizzy & Peter? To the left, Peter has on a hat and Lizzy has sunglasses...
Joan ran into Mr. Matthews, a young 94 years old.
What form!
What style!
Trumpet stars!
Gosh we had fun!
Yesterday (July 31st) I saw my Aunt Estelle and she said "When are you going to update your blog?"!
So I'm trying, little by little....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a wonderful surprise to see Peter & Lizzie with their trumpets!! xo
So proud to see that Peter is still playing his trumpet, and how lucky for him to have Lizzie playing with him. Very special!! Was Estelle bored at the concert? Cute photo of her and Cole!!
No Estelle was certainly not bored. It was a lovely night - she just decided to look surly for the photo I guess!
Post a Comment