Thursday, February 14, 2013

Léna's Report Card

A few photos that I managed to get this morning when I dropped Léna off at Carnaval.

Léna and a little classmate, Liora (Little Red Riding Hood). Louise refused to let me take her photo but she was a very cute Tinkerbell.

 
 And for those of you who want to brush off that rusty French....enjoy.

7 comments:

Aunt Lisa said...

Sounds like a good report card to me! Congratulations to Lena!

W,C,H said...

I'll have to break out the F/E dictionary, but in the meantime, I can't imagine that the comments are any less than glowing!

Aunt Lisa said...

I tried to copy and paste the report card into "google translate", but couldn't. So, I ended up retyping the report card in French in a word document and then cutting and pasting it into google translate. It wasn't perfect English, but it was certainly a glowing report!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I need that translation...it may not be totally accurate, but it would be miles beyond what I could figure out!!!
Loved the photos of cowgirl and Little Red Riding Hood!!
SAM

Aunt Lisa said...

Lena is all about discretion and efficiency. Here is a little girl n 'occurs only rarely in class but always with great accuracy and about! It is constatnte in good humor and willingness to help others make him well because they enjoy to share their games with it.
She constantly wants to realize the spots which are proposed regardless of the field of activity and the fact Reflected and easy way.
It is a pleasure!

Anonymous said...

Merci, Lisa!!!
I get the idea, if not every thought exactly!!! Sound like me trying to parle Francais!
SAM
Julie, can you clear it up a little?

Lil' Martha said...

All I can say about Lena's report card is "tres bien" Love that fact that kids can still dress up in costumes in school! Where did you get Lena's? So cute