Friday, May 17, 2013

Eating Lettuce, and bday gifts!

 Léna will eat leaves of lettuce.  So will Estelle, but only under penalty of something.


 One day this week we came home to a birthday package for Léna from Uncle Cedric!
 Vermont storybooks and Maple sugaring coloring books and vintage postcards of Mt. Mansfield and Vermont Life magazines with Jericho on the cover and a Cabot headband.



 THANKS Uncle Cedric!
 2 days in a row this week I tried to make Lisa's pizza loaf.  But I don't have a thermometer!  So anyways it was good but not as good as Lisa's!



5 comments:

Aunt Lisa said...

Isn't Cedric something though! Always finding vintage postcards that have some meaning for the recipient. He is so thoughtful!

I think the pizza loaf has grown better in your imagination than it was in reality!

Lil' Martha said...

Love the Cabot headband! You can take a girl out of Vermont, but you can't take the Vermont out of the girl! How sweet of Cedric! Congrats on the girls now eating lettuce! Maybe when they come to Vermont, they can pick my spinach! Lena looks like she enjoys kneading the dough..now if she can make Grammie's donuts!!

Lil' Martha said...

Love the Cabot headband! You can take a girl out of Vermont, but you can't take the Vermont out of the girl! How sweet of Cedric! Congrats on the girls now eating lettuce! Maybe when they come to Vermont, they can pick my spinach! Lena looks like she enjoys kneading the dough..now if she can make Grammie's donuts!!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny...just last night, Ced mentioned that he had sent you a pkg but had no idea how long it took to get there...now I see it is there and I get to see all the goodies!!
Love these pictures of the girls and cannot wait to see them in person!!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from me....
SAM