This is the Louvre, for those who might not recognize it.
Estelle apparently appreciated this trumpeter who was in her metro car.
This is Sacre Coeur in Montmartre.
Léna was, I'm told, fascinated by all the street artists and this one in particular.
They had such a wonderful weekend in Paris! Thanks Papy, Manou &Agnes!
4 comments:
Love all these photos. Our favorite is the clocks. Looks like a great vacation.
Darlene & Heather
Great pictures that Estelle and Lena took. How wonderful that they were able to see Paris with their grandparents and Aunt!
Loved the photo of the Eiffel tower from the street shops, and the artist's prints. Estelle takes great photos! What a nice time together!!
Boy, Estelle took some great pictures! I feel like I just had a little mini vacation in Paris. It was fun to see the pictures of the girls, Agness and Guy and Andre!!
Love, Joanie
Post a Comment